azmie computer's

Blog ini mengandungi trick2 dan software yang boleh didapati dengan percuma. Sebagai tanda terima kasih anda, silalah klik pada iklan yang dipaparkan...

Custom Search
11:47 PM

XP Speed Secret

Posted by Mr. azmie

Speed-Up File Browsing

You may have noticed that every time you open “My Computer” to browse folders that there is a slight delay. This is because Windows XP automatically searches for network files and printers every time you open Windows Explorer. To fix this and to increase browsing speed significantly:

1. Double-click on My Computer
2. Click the Tools menu
3. Select Folder Options
4. Click on the View tab.
5. Uncheck the Automatically search for network folders and printers check box



6. Click Apply
7. Click OK
8. Reboot your computer

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog

Anonymous said...

A friend told me this place I have been looking for, I come, it turned out, I have not disappointed, good Blog

Anonymous said...

If you could give more detailed information on some, I think it is even more perfect, and I need to obtain more information!
Personalized Signature:金陵热线棋牌游戏中心,名城苏州游戏中心,云南信息港游戏,彭城视窗棋牌游戏中心,江苏互联星空棋牌游戏中心,广西休闲游戏中心,安徽棋牌游戏中心

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online tramadol dosage depression - tramadol first time dosage